Mazdevallia jewellery is lovingly handmade and designed for everyday wear. To maintain the beauty of your pieces please follow these care instructions:
- Avoid direct contact with perfume, makeup and other beauty products as they may stain.
- Avoid swimming in your jewellery.
- Leather and polymer-clay pieces maybe cleaned with a damp cloth if required. For tougher stains, non-painted polymer clay pieces can also be cleaned with small amount of rubbing alcohol or acetone (nail-polish remover) on a soft cloth.
- Polymer-clay is somewhat flexible, however it may be damaged if over flexed.
- Store out of direct sunlight in a cool, dry place.